Monday, January 3, 2011

No Worries About A Thing

Today was a very weird day, I was bout to get tight @ my situation but i didn't. My truck conked out on me right before i arrived to get it serviced. In the meanwhile I'm thinking while my father and I are pushing @ the fastest speed that the law allows. Two officers give us a push with their squad car to the mechanic shop. Then the mechanic gave jump and diagnostic all for free, he telling me this crazy ass price to fix it all (i think he said just said that to get rid of us hmmmnnn ). I immediately told him thank u and good bye, my truck ain't worth all that money to be investing that type of cash in. As I reached to call my angel on the earth the idea of the junk yard became so clear and @ that moment I realized their's a solution to everything. Some solutions you may not like but they very necessary.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment