Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Independence Day

Can you share a dream? I use to believe that you could but today(yesterday), I realize that dreams are for the selfish. I finally told my brother what I wanted to do with my life ( really he did most of the talking) and his response was 80/20 in favor of taking the safe way in life. At first I didn't know how to feel, if I was disappointed on his response or relieved to finally hear what he had to say. The only conclusion I could come up with is that it feels good to become a Man. I prefer to choosing my destiny and deciding what I want to do with my life. Life is too Short

Just Do it

RIP - Mommy -Regina Jenkins & My brother - Tyrone Howard

Deuces

1 comment:

  1. Just Do It is my tag for this year...totally agree...you live once and only you can make things happen for you...peace

    ReplyDelete