Thursday, January 13, 2011

So what I'm Late

Aloe Blacc a young new old artist sign to indie label called Stone Throw Records. I notice his song on a certain channel I will not mention (Centric-Bet/I know I know I'm not hater though ). During a 45 second commercial illustrating new soulful artist. Before I continue I must say that I dislike the word Neo-Soul but that a hole other blog. "I Need A Dollar" is Aloe Blacc first single (off this album) and song that caught my attention. The chorus is very catchy and he has deep voice similar to Anthony Hamilton. The video is as dope as the song, it takes place in HARLEM OOOWWWW. ( Please Excuse me I had a moment) While watching it I felt as if the present time had its own renaissance movement going on. While doing my research on this young man, i come to find out he has been out for several years. ( Dah what kind of DJ am I ) With this new discover of talent I would suggest that you give Aloe Blacc a listening too. It's always refreshing to hear someone to put out heart filled and fun music into to world.

Roger that

Aloe Blacc
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/good-things/id382739341

No comments:

Post a Comment