Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Struggle Vs Hustle WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON?

Do you know difference between the two. I have realize that the hustle can take away from the struggle. Even though when you think of someone hustling, they are trying to make better for them self, but can the struggle be prominent in a person's life who hustles. We all need to make a living but at what cost. Society tells us we need certain luxuries to be happy or even comfortable. As I'm getting older my wants has become needs. As a black man born and raised in the USA, I cannot turn my back to my ancestors' but I must live for the future. In the year 2011 I realized that I am going have to take the struggle approach towards the music world. I have created an environment where people can come out party with the love of music and I call it Earclectic Soul. Earclectic Soul is what I have created to tell the masses that I wasn't born in a box and genres are just stereotypes. Music is a human form of expression regardless of what instrument is being played or whomever is singing.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for any thing

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Earclectic-Soul/149342181775477
http://www.meetup.com/Earclectic-Soul-Lounge/

No comments:

Post a Comment