Wednesday, February 9, 2011

34

I love being 34. I would like to thank all my family, friends and haters for all the support. In 34 years I have learned life is short and to live it to the fullest. My Best (est) friends in the whole wide world took me to Sunburt Cow in Alphabet City NYC for bottomless brunch. Service was good, the food was good but it wasn't a fat boy portion. The only bad thing was the size of the venue and the large crowd in it but Dj Daddy-O did his thing. Then I got my pool shark on (billiard @Amsterdam Billiards). As usual I was kicking booty and I got to watch the Game there (Green and Yellow, Green and Yellow, Green and Yellow). I am very blessed to have these people in my life.

Baby Cakes, Talley, Danny, Yadi, DW, Moe and Every one else
Love u Guys and I love Mama



No comments:

Post a Comment